Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hilarious!


Ok, This is a very entertaining stardollian. Her name is StarKatrina. I met this, erm, lovely child is a club called .HighSchool. I visited her and couldn't help but laugh my head off...

She was basically saying that her parents were extremely rich, and her favourite thing was shopping. Her favourite stores were JayJays & Supre'. Now most of you haven't heard of these stores, that's because they are little shops in Australia. But wait! She says she's from Washington!

This is what I said in Her GB......"Hey! I noticed your fave stores are from Australia. Did your parents take you there for a while?" Well the next day I went to her suite, and the comment was deleted along with some of her presentation. Yes, that's right, The bit about the two Aussie stores.....

Tehe, also in the picture above you'll notice the spelling mistakes. Yes you're very 'intelegent' Katrina. If that's even your real name....

No comments: