Sunday, February 8, 2009

g-g-gasp!


Stardoll has been accused of many copy crimes. There was i-dressup & roi-world. Well, I was just surfing the net when I found a small little fashion website. I decided to dress-up the Lizzie McGuire doll, being a fan of the show when I was little. When I got up to the choose the hair stage, I was not at all surprised to find this! You know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words....

I think it's fairly obvious who copied who, I mean, Lizzie McGuire is so yesterday. So Yesterday? geddit? Lizzie McGuire...Hilary Duff.....yeah...no.

3 comments:

Josse80 said...

Hi, like ya blog! Check out mine please, www.lifebystardoll.blogspot.com

talkzi1213 said...

Lol, I think it's obvious that they copied stardoll.... If the graphics for the faces are that awful, there is no way they could do hair like that, and, look in the background, looks an awful lot like the Art Deco background hm?

The one and only montypython said...

but the lizzie mcguire doll was made waaaay before the paris hilton doll on stardolls....